The internet is full of fun and interesting websites (like ours). Favorites are a great way to quickly navigate back to the websites you love the most. To add a favorite or bookmark to your web page, simply follow these instructions for desktop and mobile below to keep us a click away!
1. Open up Google Chrome in your usual manner.
2. Navigate to the web site you want to add to your Bookmarks Bar
3. Macintosh: Click on the Bookmarks menu and choose Bookmark this Page...
a. Windows: Click on the star to the right of the address bar
4. In the window that appears, next to Folder: select Bookmarks Bar.
a. Sometimes the site name is so long that it may take up a lot of room on your Bookmarks bar. You can edit the name of the link in that same window.
5. Click Done.
6. You may find that after you click on Done, the link might not appear in the desired position in the Bookmarks Bar. You can reposition it within the Bookmarks Bar by clicking on the icon for the site and dragging it to a different location.
7. Now, when you click on the icon you added to the bar, it will take you quickly to that site.
1. From Safari, navigate to the web site you want to add to the Favorites index page
2. Tap the share button, it looks like a square with an arrow pointing out of it
3. Choose “Add to Favorites” from the options
4. Tap on “Save” to add the website to the Safari index Favorites page